Reishi is on the first place in the list of the 120 most effective healing plants .. Vitamin D3 it is called the "vitamin of life" because it affects a number of activities in the organs important for health.
Reishi mushroom is a universal plant that is good for basically everything - many people say even cancer.
General properties of the Reishi mushroom:
- 1.supporting immunity,
- 2. relieving persistent cough,
- 3.supports the fight against headache and heart palpitations,
- 4. combating insomnia,
- 5.support for the liver and kidneys, as well as viral infections,
- 6. support for the pancreas in lowering blood sugar levels.
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF VITAMIN D:
- 1. helps in the proper functioning of calcium and phosphorus
- 2.helps to maintain the proper level of calcium in the blood
- 3.helps maintain healthy bones
- 4. helps in the proper functioning of the muscles
- 5.helps in the proper functioning of healthy teeth
- 6. helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- 7. takes part in the process of cell division
- Sproszkowane Reishi
- Cholekalcyferol (witamina D3)
- Skrobia kukurydziana
- Substancja przeciwzbrylająca: sole magnezowe kwasów tłuszczowych
- Shipment within 24-48 hours after placing the order
- Shipping cost PLN 15 cash on delivery, transfer PLN 10
- Purchases over PLN 500 are exempt from shipping costs
1 capsule 2 times a day with 240 ml of liquid
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet
- dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day
REISHI AND OUR HEALTH
Bacteria, viruses and molds, which enter the body in an unwanted way, are common causes of illness in humans. Another reason associated with many diseases is chronic inflammation. The human immune system has a variety of mechanisms to fight pathogens, but sometimes it requires support through supplementation or, in severe cases, treatment (e.g. antibiotics). When talking about strengthening immunity, it is worth considering natural products that, according to scientific research, significantly improve its operation, at the same time (as befits nature), do not have negative effects.
What are adaptogens? (definition)
Adaptogens are non-toxic plants with specific effects on the human body and mind. The superior property of all adaptogens is reducing the effects of stress and adapting the body to unfavorable external conditions.
Adaptogens affect the brain, nerves, endocrine glands (pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid glands, adrenal glands, thymus, pineal gland, pancreas, ovaries and testes) and the immune system - they help to regulate, normalize and strengthen their functions.
Reishi - a mushroom that is an adaptogen.
The Polish name of this mushroom is yellowish lacquer. In eastern medicine, it is considered a medicinal mushroom. The active substances are polysaccharides that act on various body functions. The studies showed an increase in the production of lymphocytes and NK cells (natural killer), which may reduce the incidence of disease in people taking this product. In addition, if you get sick, recovery should be faster as your body's defense response will be stronger.
Reishi have an unprecedented ability to modulate the immune system. They alleviate the symptoms of asthma and allergies, and promote the remission of autoimmune diseases. In addition, they are a promising agent in the fight against neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases. They also have a significant advantage over stimulants, such as caffeine and nicotine, because they do not cause a temporary energy jump, but normalize the body's work. They are not addictive and help reduce fatigue.
Adaptogens act on the body at the cellular level, increasing its resistance to stress, both mental and environmental (e.g. improper diet, free radicals, radiation, air pollution).
Systematically used Reishi not only improves the overall condition and endurance of the body, but also improves the regeneration of the body and allows you to recover much faster after an illness. All these effects are based on the guiding principle of adaptogens - restoring the balance. It is she who allows you to stay healthy, fit and well-being.
We recommend and wish you good health!
1. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine - Antioxidant Evaluation of Three Adaptogen Extracts
2. Liyan Zhaoa, Yanhong Donga, Guitang Chenb, Qiuhui Hu - Extraction, purification, characterization and antitumor activity of polysaccharides from Ganoderma Lucidum
3. Bojana Boh, Marin Berovic - Ganoderma lucidum and its pharmaceutically active compounds